EB-5 Investment Process
GUIDED by EB5 Visa Funds
*If currently in the U.S. on a qualifying visa, investor may be eligible to file form I-485 instead of an interview.
You can now enter the U.S. after receiving approval from U.S. Consulate.
EB5 Visa Funds will provide documentation to prove sustained investment and job creation required for the form I-829 Removal of Conditions.
| 10. RECEIVE
Your Permanent green card is delivered. EB5 Visa Funds will continue to be available to support you and your family.
1) Contact EB5 Visa Funds Regional Center to fill out an Investor Suitability Questionnaire.
2) Investor reviews available business projects and selects the best project investment from our portfolio.
3) The PPM, Subscription, and Escrow are signed and $500,000USD plus the Administration Fee are paid.
4) Our Law affiliates prepares and submits the immigration form I-526.
5) USCIS reviews the application (form I-526) and it is either accepted or denied.
6) If the application is denied, the legal documents and Escrow monies are returned.
7) If the application is accepted, the Escrow monies are released to the project investment.
8) Immigration attorney submits visa application to United States consulate.
9) If the application is denied, the attorney may appeal.
10) If the application is accepted, the investor receives a “conditional” Green Card for his family.
11) In two years, the immigration attorney submits the immigration form I-829 for removal of conditions.
Powered by Ely Multimedia